FLEXA is made for moments, which is why we love to see when you are capturing moments with your FLEXA-product.
We want to inspire our followers and customers with content from your everyday life. Therefor, we ask for permission to share your content featuring FLEXA, that you have published on a third party platform or website (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest ect.). We will always accredit the content owner.
FLEXA’s third party social media channels and websites are related or owned by the company FLEXA4DREAMS A/S (“FLEXA”).
How it works:
If you agree to let FLEXA use the content, which you have created and on the terms described below, you just have to respond with #yesFLEXA to the @flexaworld comment on your social media account. Your reply should be:
- placed in the same thread, chat or private message; and
- be made without any conditions or additions whatsoever (a #yesIKEA with any additional text will be interpreted as a “no”), so we can be certain that you agree to our use of the Content as set out below.
By confirming your content with #yesFLEXA, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have permission of a parent or guardian to agree to these terms and conditions
- you confirm that the persons appearing on your photos agree with it
- warrant that the Content is your original creation and not copied from anyone else or, alternatively, that you have obtained from the rights holder all rights necessary to allow us to use your Content in accordance with these terms;
- grant FLEXA a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, sub-licensable and perpetual right and licence to use your Content in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, display, publicly perform and/or replay and make publicly accessible, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it in all formats on all FLEXA’s websites, social media or other marketing channels. This includes but not limited to all sub-domains of flexaworld.com, as well as in any third party platform or website (whether existing or future) used by FLEXA marketing or other commercial purposes.
- grant FLEXA the right to use and publish my social media username or nick name (sometimes also referred to as “handle”) in connection with the Content, on all FLEXA’s marketing or other commercial purposes
- acknowledge that we have no obligation to publish your Content on FLEXA and that any published Content may be removed at any time, without notification
- agree that you will not receive any payment or other remuneration if we use your Content, but that we will show our appreciation by referring to your social media username (handle) as the source of the Content.
We look forward to share your moments!
FLEXA will store your social media username (“handle”) together with the content you license to us. This is to document that you are the owner of the content.
We want to recognise you as the copyright holder, which means that we will always display your username together with the photo whenever we publish it on our websites, social media or other digital communication or sales channels.
If you no longer want to us to process your personal data (i.e., the username or the Instagram post), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you.
We know how important it is for you to understand how we use your data. This Privacy Notice sets out how and why we collect, use, store and share your personal data when you enter into a license agreement with us to use your social media content featuring FLEXA furniture or products (the “Photo”).
We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice carefully and if you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal data, please contact email@example.com and we will try to address your concerns.
What personal data is collected and why?
Granting FLEXA a license to the Photo is completely voluntary. However, if you do enter into the license agreement, we need to know who you are so that we can connect the Photo to you and document our right to use it. This means that we will collect your social media username (“handle”) and store it together with the Photo. We always want to recognise you as the copyright holder of the Photo, which means that your social media username will be displayed together with the Photo when published on the FLEXA websites, social media platforms and other digital communication or sales channels.
Legal ground for processing
The legal ground for the processing of your personal data is the license agreement between you and us regarding our use of the Photo.
Who has access to your data?
The Photos are stored in a database that is operated by FLEXA and its trusted internal as well as third party service providers. Such service providers may be located outside of the European Union, in which case the transfer of your personal data is secured by additional safeguards, such as an agreement incorporating standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Data access, correction or removal
If you would like to obtain a copy of your personal data, or if you would like to ask us to correct or delete your personal data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you out.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your social media username and the text that you have posted with the Photo as long as we keep the Photo. The database with customer photos is continuously reviewed to make sure that we don’t store photos (and related personal data) longer than necessary. We do our best to ensure that your data is protected and only accessible to FLEXA employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
If you are unhappy with the way we process your personal data please let us know and we will do our best to address your concern. You can contact us directly on email@example.com. In addition, you can raise a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Date of publishing 7 July 2023